For your trips in Val de Loire
For your trips on the Loire by bike, L'indre by bike, the Saint Jacques path on the Tours area, The Vélo Francette, from Saint Nazaire to Nevers.
For your trips in Aquitaine-Occitanie
For your trips on the Canal des 2 Mers, the Canal du Midi, from Royan to Montpellier.
2021 new itineraries!
For your trips in Rhône, Provence and Camargue
For your trips on the Via Rhôna, Provence and camargue by bike
Instructions: test for an estimate and confirm only if you book!
- Prior to filling in the form, be sure that you have booked all the necessary accomodations and that you possess their complete data as well as the dates you will travel. Our software automatically validates the accomodations which are located within our area of operation but rejects the others. Therefore, we invite you to select accomodations which are located within a 5 km corridor on each side of the "Cycling the Loire" itineraries. In addition, the stages must cover a distance under 70 kilometers. Since our software rejects longer stages, please, contact us by mail if you plan to cycle more than 70 km a day.
- Please, start with entering the "location of departure", then register and enter the first stage (every city's name starting by "Saint" is to start with a "St" instead of "Saint"). If you don't start from an accomodation, please enter as "location of departure" the accomodation you will stay in on the first night, then, after having filled in the form, contact us by mail to define with us the process of the first pickin-up (go to the page "luggage tranfers" to know the conditions of such a process).
- For every stage, a list of accomodations is proposed according to the selected city. If the accomodation you booked is not in the list, please, enter the full data of this accomodation, which will be automatically integrated in the list.
- Register each stage in order to enter the following one. If you don't finish to an accomodation, please stop filling in the form with the last accomodation you will stay, then process as indicated in the paragraph 2 in order to define with us the process of the last delivery.
- According to your needs, enter the rest of the form (optional "ad valorem" insurance, bicycle transfer if requested).
- At the end, you will be invited to validate the estimate and to pay on line by Credit Card. Then you will immediately receive your invoice, showing a detailed recap of your tour (don't forget to check your spams!)
- If you have any kind of difficulty, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.